How To Return Goods?
See Int. Workspaces Full Terms & Conditions here.
At Int. Workspaces, our commitment is to provide high-quality products and deliver exceptional customer service. While we make every effort to ensure the best experience for our customers, we acknowledge that, in rare instances, issues like defective products, damage during delivery, or incorrect items may occur.
If you encounter any such problems, please reach out to us promptly at email@example.com. We will promptly assess the issue and suggest the most appropriate course of action. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Unless the Goods are deemed to be defective, non-stocklist items, upholstered items or Goods made to Your specifications are not acceptable for credit, return or exchange.
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means customers have 14 days after receiving their goods to request a return.
- The item(s) must be in its original condition packaging (unopened and sealed in its original packaging) and accompanied by the original sales receipt or any other form of proof of purchase.
- All delivery costs for the returned item(s) will be met by the customer. We accept no responsibility, nor will We refund any monies where returned Goods are not received by Us, or in the event the returned Goods received by Us is in any way broken or damaged or have not been stored or used in a proper manner.
- Workspaces reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 25% ) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight.
- We will notify you once we have received and inspected the item(s) to let you know if the return has been approved either for an exchange or a refund.
- If approved and a refund is the preferred option, you will be refunded via the original payment method.
- No returns or refunds are allowed on customized, non-stocklist items or upholstered products.
- Damaged or Faulty goods will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Int. Workspaces.
- The product received damaged due to transport damage will be repaired or replaced subject to discussion and conclusion of the point of damage.
- Please inspect your order for any damage upon receipt and before signing the delivery docket.
- If the recipient signs for the product as received in good condition, they have voided the opportunity to claim for any transport damage.
- You will have 48 hours to contact us to notify us of the damaged goods.
- If possible, please provide via e-mail photo(s) of any damage/faulty goods, as this will help with the returns process.
- All claims must be made in writing and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All goods are dispatched in good condition and carried “at limited carrier’s risk” (pursuant to the Carriage of Goods Act 1979).
- Any refunds are at the discretion of Int. Workspaces and will only be made if Int. Workspaces is unable to either repair or replace a faulty or damaged product that has been and is accepted by Int. Workspaces as a genuine and approved claim.
- Refunds will be made by direct credit into the verified bank account of the claimant and will only be for the value of the product claimed at the time of the purchase of that same product.
- No refunds will be made for any freight and/or any other costs, including interest, legal, or any other costs that may have been incurred by the claimant in the process of achieving their refund claim.
- Workspaces reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 25% of the product purchase price plus any freight.
Sale Goods (if applicable)
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded, unfortunately, sale Goods cannot be refunded.
Out of Stock Goods
If the Goods You purchased is not available, We will contact You and give You the opportunity to choose from the following in accordance with consumer law:
- Wait for Us to get one for You
- Choose another Goods
If you have any comments or questions regarding this website, please contact Int. Workspaces at 0800 884 887 or email us at email@example.com.